Saturday, August 11, 2007

Announcments

Announcing the web pages: http://www.bratcherlaw.biz/ is up and running. I still am working on it but it is ok shape for everyone to look it over. Call us if you are considering bankruptcy in the Kansas City area. (816) 453-2240.

I am still trying to learn how to make all of this internet advertising work without spending all of my free time on it and/or all of my money.

Next, I will be at an auction for one of my probate cases on Sept 8, 2007. I will be giving everyone the web cite for the auction house. It is very exciting to get everything sold from this estate! I will be out of the office that afternoon to attend the sale just outside of Topeka, Kansas.

I am considering letting all the calls on Friday afternoons go to voice mail. We did this in the past to give us some time to get more work done. We also need some more training classes for new employees, and I think it is a good time to cross-train everyone in the office. We will be sending almost everyone out sometime in the next 2 months for outside training. Tom is going to mortgage classes in September. Tom and I are going to a class on probate and giving. I hope to send Jewel and Donna to classes at the courthouse to learn how to file cases on ECF. ECF is the paperless system that the federal courts us.

I expect home loans to become very harder to come by as Countrywide said that they are not buying any new loans. Oh, my gosh. Tom was telling me that the paper said that Countrywide is the largest lender, but I did not check it out yet! I know that we see Countrywide loans all the time. Many lenders are in trouble because they have loans going unpaid. Just look around at the new houses unsold. Times are still very bad out there.

Have a great weekend.

Susan

No comments: