Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Helpful Links

I wanted to link to www.chfpatients.com because it saved my husband's life. Jon, the host of chfpatients.com, is wonderful. My husband has CHF, and I really didn't know anything about it before I found Jon's cite. Before my husband became ill, he was a fire fighter at a very busy firehouse. Then, he caught was seemed to be a cold and it hung on. He went to the doctor's office 3 times before they found that his heart was enlarged and beating out of sync. My mom pushed me to keep looking for answers and try to understand what the heck was going on with my husband. She knew that I really needed to get my head around what the doctors were really not saying. Without Jon's hard work, I don't know if my husband would be alive today.

Many of my clients are in my office looking for help because someone -- their spouse, their parents or their children are ill. It is the biggest reason people come into my office to try to get control of their financial lives ... because their house is in foreclosure or a law suit or the creditor is coming to pick up their car/truck. Talking to an attorney gives them the information that they need to see what they can do. Some clients have had such a change of circumstances that they have to pick between: cars and houses. More than a few clients have decided to let some of their property go back to the creditor. This is never easy and it requires information.

The other link that we have added is to Angel Food. Please look at it if you need help with your budget. For many people it is the difference between having good food to feed their families and going hungry. It is a God send to everyone that uses it. It can make a difference in your life. Take a look at it. The food is wonderful and the people are very good to work with.

I will be adding the immigration software link in the next few weeks. I have too many cases in process just now to add it this week.

Bye for now,

Susan Bratcher

No comments: